In 2002, under the Geneva International Motor Show, Hyundai Motor Company introduced the small city car class – Hyundai Getz (Hyundai Getz). That same year, Getz went on sale.
Despite its small size, beauty Getz very capacious for passengers. If necessary, seats fold, significantly increasing the amount of luggage. When you create the car manufacturers have sought to make it as safe, that they are quite successful: in addition to belts and airbags in a number of complete sets is the ABS system and EBD. Beside this, Hyundai Getz is equipped with a built-in steel beams, which are relied on to protect from side impact occupant.
More one indisputable advantage is efficient engine! Hyundai Getz submitted complete with engines, 1.1 SOHC, 1.3 SOHC and 1.5 DOHC (2005 1.1, 1.4 and 1.6). You can choose either automatic or manual transmission.
Unlike other cheap cars, Getz has a lot of adjustment. Rudder can raise, lower, at the driver seat height adjustment separate front and rear pads and the back can change the shape of the lumbar buttress.
– In 2004, the Hyundai Getz went crash-test EuroNCAP, and earned it 4 stars. The same assessment of the car and put on the Australian safety tests ANCAP.
– June 23, 2007, Moscow hosted the rally at 9 km, which was attended by 137 owners of cars Hyundai Getz from different regions Russia. After carefully reviewed all the documents committee Guinness World Records in London recorded a record rally – all cars returned to the starting position.
International prizes and awards:
– Best compact car Australia, 2003, 2005.
– Car of the Year in Scotland, “2003.
– Budget Car of the Year “, according to the publication “WhatCar?”, 2003.
– Best budget car, according to the British motor transmission Fifth Gear, 2003. Bestseller on the market in Denmark, 2003.
– Car of the Year in Portugal, 2004, version 1.5 CRDI.
– The winner of the annual national competition “Car of the Year” Russia 2005.